Monday, May 17, 2010

It has been horrendously hot recently. Ray has taken 5 baths today! Had a refreshing thunderstorm at night. Even more refreshing was the weekend sermons by Pastor Tan Seow How. It was mind-blowing for me. Getting me all hyped for Asia Conference next week! =) Talk about real fans!



Congratulations to China. Worthy winners of the Thomas Cup. Grateful I did not buy tickets to the finals as they swept 3-0 again.


Fortunately, I spent my afternoon at Sunway Pyramid 'shopping'. Initially we were supposed to find something around RM30 as we've got Parkson vouchers. They were selling South Africa World Cup briefs. But I opted for my trusted Pierre Cardin in the end. ;)

Passed by a pet shop and they were selling hermit crabs! They did inform customers not to buy out of impulsion but I thought I could provide it a decent home with my empty aquarium. Been wanting to have it as a pet. Been somehow I'm not very keen on giving names to them. If I had to, they'll be Jellybeans! :)


Then Silvia got me a new pair of Nike! Been so long since I last wore Nike shoes. Around 2 years? Haha.


Enjoying a cup of hot drink with another gift from Silvia. Billabong mug. Watching Celtics trash Magic. Sweet!


That should be it for the time being. Braced for my last week of work before my Singapore holiday! Hallelujah!

1 comment:

p.yin said...

briefs??? show !!! show!!! :p
what is hermit crab dude? can see nothing but sand from that picture lar~