Saturday, May 15, 2010

Argh! Some family carnival at UCSI woke me up before 8am! As quoted from my student, What's the big idea?

Jazz is playing an amazing game against Lakers. Impressed by Kirlenko. Somehow there's another athlete by the same name that's more famous than him. :)


Iron Man 2 was great yesterday. Some how I felt I had a great day at work yesterday. Wonder was it because of a movie before work. ć…ˆè‹ŠćŽç”œ (literally - first bitter later sweet)? Questionable. Anyways, a 45 second secret ending after 5 minutes long of credits. In case you don't know, I did some research, it's Mjollnir, Thor's Hammer. ;)


Lovely doughnuts from Kelly and Leanne for Teacher's Day. How thoughtful! I'd take Big Apple over Krispy Kreme anytime.


2 very cute seal-wanna-bes. :)



Nothing much on my schedule today. Just the FA Cup Final. For some strange reason, I'm rooting for Portsmouth. ;)

No comments: