Friday, May 14, 2010

Lovely Friday mornings. Watching Boston vs Cleveland on the tube. Celtics up to a 9 point lead towards the end of the 3rd quarter against the best team this season. I'm lovin' this game. =)

Had a nice mamak breakfast with Yap. Updated me with office gossip. ;) And if you've hadn't tried it before, there's such a thing as roti bom campur telur & pisang.

So here's my recent happenings:

Have I shown my chocolate milk supply? Half a dozen selling for RM5.69 only. ;)


Silvia making Mother's Day cards. :)


Chloe lost her her first tooth. =)


Ivy's birthday surprise!


AJ and Charlotte with Barney's 'hate' song. :)


Aunty Tsung's birthday cupcake.


Lars trying a guitar. Cute ain't he?



And finally Joshua's Iron Man.


I'm going for an early show soon. Cost me RM7. Miser Caleb is happy. ;)

No comments: