Sunday, June 13, 2010

Figured I could blog a bit before England plays against USA.

Finally I can post pictures of my trip to Singapore.


Notice the brown paper with black dots? Flies. Flying all over the hawker stall.


Supper from Bread Story. Doesn't taste as good as it looks.


Breakfast on the first day with Carrie.


After breakfast we were off to Bugis. Nice board games they sell in Singapore.


J. Co. yoghurt. :)


Wild Berry Skittles. :0


Was so bored while waiting for the girls. Filmed this waterfall kind of thing. All least that's what I think.


Orchard Road.


Guess many have taken photos with this.


But not this. Youth Olympic mascots.


Model wanna-be.


Suspicious person in MRT.



We were heading towards Singapore Night Safari. Doubt my iPhone could take pictures. But no flash photography was allowed anyways.

Score of the night: England 1 USA 1

No comments: