Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just woke up from my long afternoon nap. Rarely enjoy one of those these days. My body can doze off anytime! Lack of sleep I guess?

World Cup just finished the first 16 matches where we saw all teams in action. Frankly it has been disappointing. Some matches are just plainly, a waste of my time. The most exciting one came last night. Switzerland stunned Spain 1-0.


Watched Toy Story 3 last night at the premiere. Boy was the security tight. We had our phones locked up somewhere outside. They even made rounds during the movie! Quite annoying. But the movie was amazing! Never been so touched by a animation movie since Finding Nemo. :)



Tonight's most exciting match happens to be at 7.30pm! Argentina vs South Korea. Cell group starts at 8pm. :(

2 comments:

p.yin said...

I watched both games! oh ya,just in case: i did not skip classes! coffee, goyang kaki, relax, friends, enjoyed! muahahaha! :p

Caleb said...

Haha. Show off! Which team you support ah? Some how I suddenly recall the Man Utd vs Liverpool with you. You were down right heart-broken. But I wonder it was because of what? Hehe. Don't forget my special delivery ya! ;)