Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Figured I've got time to kill while waiting for Silvia to finish her lessons.

Went bowling with Robin and Wen Sen. Last I recall bowling was in secondary school. My personal high just now was 90. Had 2 strikes. Hehe. Cosmic Bowl has this 3 games/RM10. Pretty good deal. Right arm and left thigh sore now.

Attributes is having a store-wide 20% discount. If I sang 'Negaraku' a futher 5%! Bought most of Max Lucado's books. Currently rereading one that I got in 2004. :)


Took this from Keith's status: Just done reading a book by Craig Groeschel. good read! I'm inspired by @sidmohede he reads 1 book a week! A leader is a reader.

Tonight we'll be going to Jaeson Ma's Only Love Music Rally. It's going to be good. Been hearing lots of good things about him. :)

And last but not least. Dad, happy birthday! :)

No comments: