Saturday, August 14, 2010

Watched The Expendables at Pavillion last night. A guy movie. you can tell from the cast. :)


Talk about Pavillion. Not a place for me to go. Parking itself cost RM8. A movie ticket RM13 on a Friday night. You can call me stingy. But I can't afford that lifestyle yet. :(

Anyways. Had a yam cha session that might as well change my lifestyle. Change the way I manage time. Change the way I do things. And most importantly. Change the way I practice piano. I'm the happy-go-lucky type. So far it has been great. But on the other hand I'm always content with life. Need to strive for better. I surely hope I'm better the next time I post.

Off to practice! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you are. Happy-go-lucky. Cuz I think I a bit like you but not the way u sweet talk and musically talented =)